If you hear a hissing sound, or smell gas, you may have a gas leak in your home. This is a very dangerous situation, which requires immediate action. Immediately shut off or put out any open flames, including burning cigarettes and pilot lights. Avoid all possible electrical sparks. This means not turning on or off electrical appliances, lights, using the phone, plugging in or unplugging any electrical devices.
If you believe you have a gas leak, leave the house. Once you are safely away from the property, call 911 and your gas company. Never go back inside your home or turn your gas back on until your gas company says that it is safe again.
If you need to have a gas line repaired, you will need to hire a licensed professional. Our company can help you with this. Our experts can repair or replace your gas lines so that you can rest assured that your home is safe. Once everything has been repaired, your gas company can turn your gas back on.